There are many ways you can support the BGCCA's Newfie Nights!
We’ll be hosting our Newfie Nights on Friday March 31st and Saturday April 1st, 2017. Last year we were able to raise almost $10,000, and this year our goal is to surpass that total! All funds raised from these events will go directly into our programming for children and youth in the Cochrane Area.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate a Silent Auction Item: Consider contributing an item to our silent auction. Items can be donated by you, your employer, or both. Some items that have sold well in the past auctions include: certificates for dinners or services; gift baskets; artwork; or tickets to events or parks. If you are able to contribute, we ask that you complete the attached donation form which will ensure you receive recognition and a tax receipt for your donation.
- Donate Funds: Consider donating funds to the event. These funds will go directly into the Newfie Night campaign and help us reach our fundraising goal!
- Attend the Event: Please mark your calendar now and plan to attend one (or both!) of our private events and auction on March 31st or April 1st at the Texas Gate in Historic Downtown Cochrane. Tickets are $40 and include dinner and entertainment. Doors open at 5 PM, dinner begins at 6:30 PM and live entertainment begins at 8 PM.
Here’s what you will get:
- Green Donors ($15-$99): We’ll give you a tax receipt for your donation to our event and your organization’s logo will be included on the bidding form at the event!
- Bronze Donors ($100+): On top of what’s above, we will list you (or your organization) on our website’s event page, as well as our Facebook event! Our website’s event page will remain live on our website until Jun 30th – that’s more than 4 months of advertising!
- Silver Donors ($250+): On top of being listed on our website, we will include a link to your organization’s website or Social media page!
- Gold Donors ($500+): On top of the items listed above, we’ll include a digital copy of your organization’s logo on our website, Facebook event, as well the large printed banner we’ll be hanging at both of the Newfie Night events!
- Platinum Donors ($1000+): On top of all of the items listed above, we’ll give your organization’s logo priority placement on our online and print advertising for the event. We’ll also give your organization 2 tickets to one of the events! Bronze Donors ($100+): We will list you (or your organization) on our website’s event page, as well as our Facebook event! Our website’s event page will remain live on our website until Jun 30th: that’s more than 4 months of advertising!
All funds raised from this event will go directly into programming for children and youth in the Cochrane Area. The BGCCA has been offering the youth and families of Cochrane and area with safe, accessible, inclusive, collaborative programs and services since 1998. Through a variety of programs, we strive to help develop responsible, resilient and confident leaders for the present and future. Our organization depends on grants as well as corporate and personal contributions from businesses and individuals like you.
If you have any questions regarding these event or any other BGCCA fundraising event or programs please contact Laura.
Thank you in advance for your support of this event. Together we can make a difference!