We're so excited to be able to offer Online Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year!! Before beginning the registration process, please be sure to read through the information below.
Important Information on the Registration Process
- There are 4 forms to complete for the registration process: Membership form, Medical Form, OSC Registration Form, and the Child Profile. It should only take between 15-30 minutes to complete!
- You can take a break between forms, but please be aware that your child will only be put into the queue once you've completed the OSC Registration Form (the 3rd form).
- Our online registration will not close once the program is full. We will update the statuses (provided below) as programs fill. However, if any of our programs fill up after hours, we will not be able to update the website until the following business day. It is important to remember that registrations are time-stamped when they are submitted and enrollments are first-come, first-served. If registration overfills while the club is closed, we will notify parents the following business day and their children will be put on the wait-list, in the order of enrollment.
- You will need to put the parent(s)' and child's names on each of the 4 forms. Please make sure the spelling is exactly the same on every form so that it ties together in our system! We realize this may be tedious, but the names is how the forms are linked in the system and changes in the spelling between forms could result in forms being mis-filed.
- You will be asked on both the Membership and OSC Registration forms if you are a current member. Completing the Membership Form does not make you a BGCCA Member, until you pay the membership fee. The membership fee will be added to your total fees by answering "No" on the OSC Registration form.
- If you enroll in the Family Membership, please only do so only on the first child's membership form. When enrolling the second or third child, answer "Yes" to the "Are you a current 2017-2018 Member" question.
- Once you've completed the online forms, your child(ren)'s place will only be be held for 7 calendar days. Registration will only be completed once we've received the three items outlined below in the "Important Note!!" Section.
- Additional information on our Programs can be found in our Parent Handbook which is included on the Resources tab of our website.
- If you receive subsidy, make sure to have your confirmation number from Alberta Human Services and the pre-approved subsidy amount ready. You'll be asked for that information when registering. More information on subsidies can be found on the Monthly Rates page.
- If you decide to cancel prior to September, cancellations must be made in writing 30 days in advance. With 30 days’ notice, a refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued. Additional details are provided on the Resources tab of our website (see the Parent Handbook or Cancellation Policy).
- Additional information can be found on our Online Registration FAQ Sheet!
If you have any questions throughout the process, please call our OSC Coordinator at 403-981-2020 x224.
Status of Program Registration
Get the Registration Process Started!!