General Camp Information
All of our Summer Camp weeks are based out of our 5th Avenue Club, located at 111 5th Avenue. Off-site field trips will leave from and return to our 5th Avenue location. Departure times may vary and parents will be notified for each camp week.
Please note that
BGCCA is a NUT-FREE facility
pack peanuts or tree-nuts when sending your children with lunches and snacks.
Each child registered will be given one free camp article of clothing to keep, which must be worn on the days that we are scheduled for off-site trips.
This year we are accepting payments for camps by check and etransfer! So please take some time to read through the points below:
- All camp weeks will be subject to a $25 non-refundable deposit upon registration. The deposit is not in addition to the camp fees, but comes out of the camp week fees in the event of a cancellation.
- The registration forms will outline the total camp fees for all the camp weeks you are registering for as well as outline how much of the total camp fees is the non-refundable deposit.
Paying By Cheque
When paying by check, the registration form will outline the total camp fees for all camp weeks, as well as the non-refundable deposit.
In order to confirm your child(ren)'s spot(s) BGCCA must receive the following within 7 days of registration:
- a check for the deposit ($25 per camp) as outlined on the registration form at the time of registration;
- one post-dated check: for the total balance of the July + August camp fees (the total fees outlined on the registration form, minus the deposit) post-dated for June 15, 2019
- two post-dated checks: one for the balance of the July camps (dated June 15) and one for the balance of the August camps (dated July 15) [if you are unsure how to calculate these balances, please speak with the OSC Program Coordinator who will be happy to assist you!]
What to Bring to Camp
- Healthy Lunch
- 2 Healthy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Bug Spray
Water Week (July 15-19) FULL
Exploration and Adventure Week (July 22-26) FULL
Blast from the Past (Aug. 6-9) FULL
To start the registration process, please email our Out of School Care Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, phone number and how many children you would like to register. You may also call us at 403-981-2020 ext. 224